Terms of Service
Welcome to the Fresh 'n Fit Cuisine website. This page explains our terms of service upon which we will supply to you the products listed on our website www.freshnfitcuisine.com. Please review these terms before ordering any of our products. Use of the Fresh 'n Fit Cuisine website and ordering any of our products constitutes agreement to our terms. If you have any questions regarding our terms, please feel free to contact Customer Service at 678-208-0341 or email email@example.com
- For your convenience all orders are set to automatically renew (unless you have opted out during the ordering process) with the exception of Custom meal plans and Single meals. With Fresh 'n Fit Cuisine™ there are no long term contracts. If you did not opt out of the renewal system and would like your order to not renew please call or email customer service any time before 9:00 am on Friday to impact the following week.
- If you need to skip a week or change your meal plan, just let us know any time before 9:00 am on Friday and we can impact your order for the following week.
- A late cancellation fee of $25 on Dinner Only or Lunch Only Plans and $50 on all other plans will be applied to orders cancelled after 9:00 am on Thursday.
- All meal plans are prepared to order and delivered fresh therefore orders are nonrefundable after they are placed. Weeks owed on orders can be put on hold up to 12 months for you to use.
- Gift Certificates expire 5 years from date of purchase
- Gift Certificates are non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash value
- Meals must be picked up on the designated days. Fresh 'n Fit Cuisine™ cannot accept responsibility for meals left in the cooler beyond the specified pickup dates. Georgia Department of Agriculture guidelines require that any meals left in the cooler be disposed of when our driver returns for the next delivery